Supporting you with your daily living activities to help you stay within the home where you want to be. You deserve qualified Direct Support Worker professionals and your support team at Accuro Home Care. Our team have security checks are skilled and here to help you with in home care in Central Coast & Newcastle NSW.
Caring for seniors and the elderly are our passion and we provide both physical and emotional support for you with personal care duties, meal preparation, general household tasks and even outings. Your independence and freedom in your lifestyle are all provided with a service you deserve.
We can provide Case Management solutions also for your Home Care package services, taking the stress away from managing your package yourself. just sit back, relax and let us do the work for you!
Reliable aged care services in Central Coast & Newcastle NSW
Accuro home and community care provide excellent home care service that helps the aged to live a comfortable and independent life with support services, as they require.
When it comes to aged care, we provide services that let you stay in your own home longer and access to the community when you need it in the Central Coast of NSW.
Our support workers are skilled and qualified and provide essential services to the aged. You can even combine the type of services and the number of times you require. All you have to do is call us and we will be there for you.
Let’s answer the most frequently asked questions:
Who is eligible for aged care services?
Our aged care services in NSW is meant for the elderly and is a major part of what we offer. Our Direct Support workers are highly trained to provide home care in the Central Coast and Newcastle.
What services does Accuro Home and Community Care provide?
We provide services for NDIS participants as well as aged care services in NSW. We also help privately funded clients and brokerage assistance for other are organisations. Additionally, we extend our services to culturally and religiously diverse people as well as the LGBTI communities.
Here is a list of services:
- Domestic support: Help with daily tasks.
- Transport: Traveling to visit friends & family or hospital appointments in vehicles or locally.
- Personal Care: Routine personal care to maintain independence and dignity.
- Aged care: Direct support workers help care for the elderly in all ways.
- Disability Support: Support people who are disabled as well as their family members.
- Respite: Carers too need a break, we provide them respite allowing them a chance to take a break and recharge.
- Social support: Actively support those who wish to be engaged in social activities to improve their well-being.
- Dementia Care: Help reduce the impact of memory loss.
- Overnight care: Those who require overnight care can request for sleepovers additional support.
- Community care: Help you stay independent and live at home.
- Shopping: Assist with shopping by accompanying you to the store.
We offer home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The day time hours extend from 7 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday. We also provide after hour services from 8 pm to 7 am Monday to Sunday. Additionally, we also offer our services on the weekend and on public holidays however the rates may vary. We provide exceptional aged care transport service in NSW, and also travel to Sydney (a few hours drive); how and when it is required.
How do I get services through Accuro Home and Community Care?
We offer a wide range of services and have highly skilled and qualified Direct Support Workers for this purpose. It is possible to avail our aged care services in NSW however frequently you require it and also combine with other services if necessary. Some of the services we provide include domestic support, transport, personal care, respite, aged care, disability support, dementia care, overnight care, social support, community care and shopping. Simply call us and let us know the type of service you require, and we will assist you as per your need.