Contacted (messages left):
- Hello --------. My name is --------- from Accuro Homecare and recently you have applied for a position with us
- I would like to conduct a quick phone interview with you
-How did you hear about Accuro Homecare?
- Are you currently working? Casual/Part time/Full time? Do you intend to leave your current job and why?
Q.2 Do you have any holidays booked or temporary unavailability in the near future?
Q.4. Explain the job briefly:
- This is a Full time office role, located at our Toukley Office
- Handle customer inquiries in a busy office environment
- Data entry.
- Responsible for support & training of field staff
- Follow up calls with clients / direct support workers / case managers
- General Admin tasks
- Update P + P
- Scheduling of jobs/tasks for field staff
- You will report directly to a Supervisor / Manager
- Attend to the After-Hours phone on a rotating roster
Benefits at Accuro Include:
- Achievable quarterly bonus system
- RDO every 5 weeks
- Above award salary
- Opportunities to increase/broaden your skills
- Does this sound like a role you would be able to cope with and learn?
-Do you feel you are suited for this position and if so just let me know why (Let them talk):
Q.5. Just want to confirm your availability MON - FRI - 8am - 6pm.
Q.6. Do you or anybody you care for have any medical ailments, illnesses or conditions that would result in time off work or affect you ability to provide the role?
- Have you got any questions?
- The next step is that we will contact your referees, please ensure that they are aware that we will be calling, review your application and if all goes well we will call you to arrange a face to face interview.
- If you have not heard from us by this time next week give us a call to enquire on how your application is progressing.
1. (If asked pay rate reply)
- Clerks Award