THE ENTRANCE - FULL TIME
Date listed - 28/03/2022
Join Our team
We are searching for an experienced, dedicated, and passionate person to join our team in the rostering and scheduling of services and supports for our clients and care workers. The role involves communicating with NDIS participants and My Aged Care clients to understand their services and support needs, undertaking intake & assessment activities and using scheduling software to roster services in ways that meet the needs of care workers and clients alike.
The name Accuro Homecare represents a successful, respected, and long-standing Care organisation providing service to the community since 2004. We are a registered charity, and certified NDIS provider of services to over 30 aged and disability care organisations and we are a growing organisation with lots of opportunities for career development.
We offer amazing support, initial orientation and buddy visits plus ongoing training to our Direct Support Workers with 24/7 phone access to assistance.
Operating under Outlook Australia, we work towards achieving our primary vision, which is an inclusive society for all. Outlook promotes the empowerment of people with disabilities and experiencing disadvantage to participate in community life.
Outlook’s Disability Services works with customers to create a future built around their choices. Outlook believes that given the right resources, supports, time and teamwork almost anything is possible.
We apply a person-centred approach to what we do. All our people including customers and employees are important to us and are treated with respect and dignity.
What can we offer?
At Accuro Homecare we genuinely care about our employee’s wellbeing and believe in the importance of a healthy work life balance. We offer many workplace benefits to our staff as we understand the challenges and complexities that are involved with working in such a dynamic workplace where no two days are the same. We believe in the importance of investing in our people in order to support them be the best they can be and provide them with opportunities for ongoing career progression.
- Flexible Employment – you design your roster and hours! Work as little as one day a week or as much as you require to facilitate work/life balance – It really is up to you!
- Work is available 24/7 days, evenings, nights are all available!
- Salary package up to $15,900 each year for living expenses and $2,650 each year for meals and entertainment, plus access to our Everyday Rewards Program; and
- AccessPay benefits all employees including a Financial Wellness Program and Personal Car Buying Service
- Comprehensive COVID-safe procedures in place to ensure you and your clients are protected.
- Ongoing learning and development
- Avenues for Career Advancement into higher level roles and supervisory positions for the right applicant.
- An understanding, supportive Management and Administration team – We genuinely care for our employees!
- We have invested in our tools and systems and you will be working with industry leading platforms that will assist you in your role to roster and coordinate services with a focus on our customers
As an Accuro Homecare team member you have a demonstrated ability to support a team of remotely located home and community care workers. You will have previous customer service skills and experience, with the ability to work in a fast-paced call centre environment.
You have an understanding of the NDIS and My Aged Care requirements and knowledge of the home and community care sector with experience in the delivery of customer service, working with people from various backgrounds with various communication needs.
You also have good working knowledge of MS Teams, MS Office applications, scheduling tools and other app-based tools which will allow you to collaborate with others.